It’s been basically 3 months since the last time I wrote anything here, and reading my previous post made me sad. I felt that way because I feel like it hasnt’ really changed. A lot has honestly changed since then, but it still feels like I’m stuck. I can see a lot of positive things, but behind the facade of motive and drive it is not really there. I have started sleeping more and more as well as later again. Nick and I just seem to be butting heads a lot lately, and well it sucks. I know that I’m still burnt out, and continuing to burn at that. I just don’t know how to put out the fire and pull myself out of the quicksand. To try and at least maybe simmer down the flames, I’ll try to be positive, and list the good & bad.
- I have started to really commit to my business.
- I have had my Etsy store viewed 356 times
- Favorited 10 times
- I’ve had 3 orders totaling 51.00
- On Pinterest, I have 580 Followers
- My website is now up and running
- My Facebook page has 31 followers so far.
- I’m planning to host a giveaway once my Facebook page gets to 100 followers.
- I feel like the everything I have accomplish is minor.
- I’m worried that my business will fail.
- Nick and Me butting heads all over the place.
- Nick is trying to start his own business that I’m worried will fail as well.
Well, I guess the good outweighs the bad after all. I’m glad that I took a moment to sit down and write this all out. I will try to make it a habit of blogging a lot more here and on my business blog.